- ☾: post photo of yourself
- æ : tell 5 things about your best friend
- ✌: share 5 things that you really want
- ☮ : share 5 favourite movies
- ❂ : share 5 favourite foods
- ☯ : share 5 person you love being with
- ☪ : share 5 favourite celebrities
- ❀ : share favourite thing you do when you get bored
- ♡ : share 5 favourite songs
- ❁: share 5 favourite blogs
- ✓: tell 5 facts about yourself
- ♧ : share 5 facts about your appearance
- ☆: share your current mood
- ♒ : share about your crush
- ☀ : something that made me smile today
- ✖ : something you hate
- ☼ : something you love
- ϟ : ask anything
Two Sides of Tumblr
omg this took forever but i’m so glad to be done. i don’t even know what to say about this ok but click to enlarge
This piece is officially available for print here! Please go ahead a buy one to support a growing (amateur) artist like me!
Hipster and Fandom Karp were twin sisters and mortal enemies. Hipster never stopped talking about how she was born first, and Fandom took revenge by constantly stealing Hipster’s stuff, or interpreting everything she said as something completely unintended. Generally, they ignored each other, a feat made easier by the fact that Hipster slept at night (in fact, she liked to go to bed and wake up early, before anyone else, and enjoy the solitude) and Fandom was mostly nocturnal. They would literally pass each other in the kitchen at 5am, Fandom putting away the dishes from her midnight snack before going to bed and Hipster dressed for the day, armed with her camera, ready to go take a walk in the pre-dawn light. They would nod at each other, maybe say hi, then go their separate ways.
They understood each other better than anyone else. Hipster had a group of associates with whom she spent time discussing deep things; she usually updated her blog via phone. Fandom rarely left the house, but chatted constantly (by typing) with people across the world. Yet ultimately, it was each other who they leaned on when the Zuckerberg kids across the street laughed at their apparent lack of friends, or when (god forbid) stupid, low-tech people were accidentally involved. Because Fandom could get just as deep as Hipster, and Hipster could just just as intense about things as Fandom, and they were sisters.
the tumblr legend